Tuesday 16 September 2008

News - Chiodos The Grand Coda

View The Article

Submitted: "Chiodos are going to release "Bone Palace Ballet: Grand Coda" this autumn. The CD will also come with a 30 minute DVD featuring live performances and a preview of their full-length DVD out next year.

Track Listing

1. Two Birds Stoned at Once
2. Is it Progression if a Cannibal Uses a Fork?
3. Lexington. (Joey Pea-Pot with a Monkey Face)
4. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
5. A Letter from Janelle
6. I Didn’t Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard
7. ...And Then the Liver Screamed ’HELP!’
8. We Swam from Albatross, the Day We Lost Kailey Cost
9. Life is a Perception of Your Own Reality
10. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
11. Smitten for the Mitten
12. Intensity in Ten Cities
13. The Undertaker’s Thirst for Revenge is Unquenchable. (The Final Battle)
14. I Didn’t Say I Was Powerful, I Said I Was a Wizard (Acoustic)
15. A Letter from Janelle (Acoustic)"

No comments: