Wednesday 31 December 2008

News - Gone To The Heavens

View The Article

Heavens have split up. A message from Josiah is as follows:

"Sorry, that’s just the way it’s going down. Matt will still be doing Trio stuff and last I heard he might be working on a wonderful solo record. I’m not really positive actually but I’m sure it will be great. MySpace wouldn’t let me delete this so over the next few weeks it will transform to a page focusing on production/writing/studio work for Cornbread and I. Probably not that interesting for most of you but stick around if you feel like it.

We had a busy 2008 - finished up our debut album with Simon Lord who was the vocalist for UK psych/synths group Simian, recorded a single with Tim Presley of Darker My Love, wrote/produced a bunch of tunes for the upcoming Har Mar Superstar album, teamed up with him and Adam Green for some X-Mas tunes and a secret jam for the new year, Cornbread finished up the new Cursive album, I worked with Dangermouse on a great acid folk record called Joker’s Daughter...and we did some other stuff but I can’t remember.

So that’s that. I expect the majority of you who read this to delete yourselves but this would be the place to check out future music oriented things. Thanks to everyone who had nice things to say...I don’t want to make a big deal about it though and it’s not really that much of a shocker. Just didn’t want to confuse a lot of people.

Maybe see you next time."

No comments: