Sunday 7 December 2008

Review - Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Single)

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours (Single)

View The Review

8 out of 10

"I'm Yours" is the latest offering from San Diego singer-songwriter Jason Mraz.
Mraz presents three and a half minutes of breezy summer pop that is sure to lift anyone's spirits in these cold, economy-damaging times.

"I'm Yours" has a really catchy vibe, and lyrics that showcase Mraz's evident talent, with some nice instrumentation and a laid back beat.

If you're in to your singer songwriters, but want to escape the doom and gloom that seems to be associated with them, Mraz may just be the artist to lift you up.

Listen: www.myspace.com/jasonmraz

Tracklist:
1. I'm Yours

1 comment:

Princess Ann said...

Jason Mraz - Im Yours (Princess Ann "DTTT I'm Yours" 2009 Reconstruction Tribal Mix)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?anmjw1ynn2y