Sunday 26 July 2009

Review - Dolores O’Riordan - The Journey (Single)

Dolores O’Riordan - The Journey (Single)

View The Review

6 out of 10

The voice of The Cranberries, Dolores O'Riordan is back with her second album No Baggage and the first release from the album is this 2 track download only single, The Journey. The song itself is good but doesn't really set any standards and is great for those people who want more stuff like The Cranberries. I can't actually make out what The Journey is about except the very obvious fact 'this is my life' and 'that this is my moment' according to Delores anyway. Second track Loser is more of the same, both very well produced and I still have a small part of my teen years in the back of my mind where I wanted to do naughty things with Dolores so I liked it if only for my aging memories.

Listen: www.myspace.com/doloresoriordan

Tracklist:
1. The Journey
2. Loser

No comments: