Sunday 26 October 2008

Review - Viva Machine - Robot Bodyrox (Single)

Viva Machine - Robot Bodyrox (Single)

View The Review

10 out of 10

One of the best things about writing reviews is that I never know what I am going to pull out of the big puffy envelope that arrives once a week. Sometimes it is stuff that I really know and love and sometimes, more often than not, it's a band I've never heard of before and generally, I find this can go one of two ways. I'll hate it. Or love it. Oh, and I mean LOVE it. Just like this.

I cannot get enough of this tune; it is more infectious than Ebola and a whole lot nicer to be associated with. The subtle intro builds into a stomper of an anthem and if this doesn't breach that elusive top ten mark, I might cry a bit. I cannot wait for the album.

GET IT. GET IT NOW.

Listen: www.myspace.com/vivamachine

Tracklist:
1. Robot Bodyrox

No comments: