Sunday 26 October 2008

Review - Less Than Jake - Abandon Ship (Single)

Less Than Jake - Abandon Ship (Single)

View The Review

8 out of 10

Once marked in my mind as the most random band to support Bon Jovi ever (last gig at the old Wembley Stadium), I have long been a fan of the LTJ crew, experts at the party tune, kings of all things pop and bouncy.

'Abandon Ship' is no exception - it contains the same grooves, thunderous bass and chugging guitars that have become core trademarks for the ska-punk allstars and I look forward to the live shows this November. The B-Side - a live version of my all time favourite 'Look What Happened' is a nice touch too, making me feel that this was a single release just for me.

Listen: www.myspace.com/lessthanjake

Tracklist:
1. Abandon Ship
2. Look What Happened

No comments: