Thursday 23 October 2008

Review - Fightstar - The English Way (Single)

Fightstar - The English Way (Single)

View The Review

7 out of 10

Dear Charlie Simpson,

Further to my last letter (http://www.dieshellsuit.co.uk/article_detail.asp?rID=2806) I would like to congratulate you on such an awesome single. Frankly, it was a long time coming, but I forgive you. The English Way is a powerful tune, with some gut-ripping guitar riffs and a big fat chorus that I like to scream at the top of my lungs when I drive up the motorway at 90mph. And the words are so easy to remember!

Thanks Charlie, you have restored my faith in Fightstar once more. I shall immediately get rid of that Son of Dork poster that currently adorns my bedroom wall.

Regards,

Gray Thomas

Listen: www.myspace.com/fightstar

Tracklist:
1. The English Way

No comments: