Wednesday 25 June 2008

Review - The Outline - You Smash it, We'll Build Around it

The Outline - You Smash it, We'll Build Around it

View The Review

4 out of 10

At first, before I listened to this I thought I was going to like it. Then when I put it on, I didn't like it, and I was rather disappointed. Then I listened to it for a bit longer, and I liked it a bit more, but not as much as I hoped I was going to like it. That pretty much sums up this album. It's ok, but not as good as you want it to be. Kinda nondescript garagey punky indie rock. You wouldn't change the channel if it came on, but you wouldn't remember it two songs later.

Listen: www.myspace.com/theoutline

Tracklist:
1. Aesthetics
2. Life or Life-Like
3. Death to Our Enemies (We'll Make 'Em Sorry)
4. Why We're Better Now
5. Shotgun
6. My Masked Lust
7. In Light of Recent Events
8. Sloppy Drunk
9. Perfect for the Plain
10. Tragic Times
11. Interlude
12. Broadway and Hurst

No comments: