Sunday 15 February 2009

Review - Argon 40 - When The Words Don't Come (Single)

Argon 40 - When The Words Don't Come (Single)

View The Review

3 out of 10

To be honest, when I realised Argon 40 was a collaboration between a former Powerman 5000 band member and a singer/songwriter from Scotland, I was expecting more. This is most definitely not 'When Worlds Collide', which is shame, because instead we are presented with some massively diluted and uninteresting. Throughout the whole time I was expecting a break, something to reach and grab me by the ears.

Unfortunately, what I got instead was a girl who sounds like so many, supported by a dude with a casio keyboard drum machine with some widdly noises in the background.

This defines missed opportunity. Don't worry though; I imagine it will be huge.

Listen: www.myspace.com/argon40

Tracklist:
1. When The Words Don't Come
2. 44.66 Days

No comments: