Friday 27 February 2009

News - Hatebreed: For The Lions (Covers Album)

View The Article

Hatebreed will release their new covers album "For The Lions" through Century Media Records in Europe on May the 11th.

Track Listing:

Slayer - Ghosts of War
Cro-Mags - It’s The Limit
Suicidal Tendencies - Suicidal Maniac
Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Metallica - Escape
Bad Brains - Supertouch/Shitfit
Misfits - Hatebreeders
D.R.I. - Evil Minds
Madball - Set It Off
Sick Of It All - Shut Me Out
Black Flag- Thirsty
Negative Approach - Sick Of Talk
Crowbar - All I Had I Gave
Merauder - Life Is Pain
Agnostic Front - Your Mistake
Judge - Hear Me
Obituary - I’m In Pain
Subzero - Boxed In

Hatebreed have announced the departure of guitar player Sean M. Martin welcoming back to the fold original guitarist Wayne Lozinak.

Front man Jamey Jasta says, "I speak on behalf of all of us and we support Sean’s decision to leave and want him to be happy and successful at everything he does. There are no bad feelings at all and you’ll probably see him hanging on stage at some of our local shows. We’re family and he will be missed but HATEBREED will forge on."

Sean M. Martin comments "After 10 years, I’ve decided to leave HATEBREED. This in no way reflects my personal relationship with Jamey, Chris, Matt and Frank, they’re four of my closest friends and I’ll always love them with all my heart. I want to thank all of the fans as well as the guys in the band and crew, past and present, for giving me some of the best times of my life."

They will be playing at the following European Festivals:

June 20th, Bilbao (Spain) - Kobetasonic Fest
June 21st, Clisson (France) - Hellfest
June 28th, Dessel (Belgium) - Graspop Festival
July 3rd, Munster (Germany) - Vainstream Rockfest
July 4th, Roitzschjora (Germany) - With Full Force
July 6th, Tolmin (Slovenia) - Metalcamp Festival

No comments: