Tuesday 8 September 2009

News - Alberta Cross Announce Headline Tour

View The Article

Alberta Cross have confirmed details for their own headline UK tour in November.

NOVEMBER

11 Bristol The Cooler
12 Leeds Cockpit
13 Glasgow Captains Rest
15 Manchester Ruby Lounge
16 Birmingham Birmingham Bar Academy
17 London Bush Hall

Their debut album "Broken Side of Time" will be released through Ark Recordings on the 21st of September.

On touring guitarist/vocalist Petter Ericson Stakee says; "If we weren't playing for people every night, we would be going mad"

"We do it, because we need to," bassist Terry Wolfers adds. "I remember going to see The Verve on the Storm in Heaven tour, and I stood right in front of [guitarist] Nick McCabe the whole night. I remember walking out of that show feeling like I had just seen a group of people pour their heart and soul out, and I felt it. It changed my life. And that's what we want to do: We want to give people something honest, and move them, make them feel."

No comments: