Wednesday 29 April 2009

News - Ferret Music/Red Blue Records To Release Ice Nine Kills

View The Article

Ferret Music and Red Blue Records have announced they will jointly release the upcoming album from Ice Nine Kills this autumn.

Speaking on the news guitarist/vocalist Spencer Charnas said "We are very honored to have Ferret behind our band now. Not only do they have a strong track record for success, they have also released records by bands that have had a major influence on our music.

Ferret joining forces with Red Blue, a label that we love and whose work ethic is unmatched, is going to be a very strong combination."

1 comment:

Bruce Martin said...

Fantastic blog! I actually love how it's simple on my eyes as well as the data is well written. I am wondering how I may be notified whenever a new

post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

sunn camp tents