Monday 30 November 2009

News - Sam Isaac - Last UK Shows

View The Article

An update from Sam Isaac has arrived in our inbox:

"Hello,

So much has been happening in the last few months. "Sideways" is getting used on Match of the Day all season. "Fire Fire" is on the Inbetweeners soundtrack CD which is out now. You can find that on iTunes and in the shops and stuff.

If you haven’t already heard, I’ve taken the difficult decision of ’splitting up’ Sam Isaac. It’s quite difficult to split yourself up. There is some explaining in this interview here (http://thefourohfive.com/articles/2052). Nevertheless, I’ll be releasing the album in the new year in Australia and America, and you never know what’s going to happen in the future.

I’m currently playing a last few living room shows, and then we have just three last full band shows next week with The Xcerts, who are an incredible Scottish rock band. It would be INCREDIBLE to see lots of you at these last few shows, singing these songs for one last time.

1) Tour with The Xcerts!

Thursday 3rd December - Ruby Lounge, MANCHESTER
Friday 4th December - Lexington, LONDON
Saturday 5th December - Firefly, WORCESTER

2) NEW SINGLE!

I’m releasing one last single, "Annie, Why Are You So Angry?" on December 14th. There is a new music video, download and special tour videos and other goodies all up at this little website. I’m adding new things all the time over the next couple of weeks, so check it out!

Annie, Why Are You So Angry? Website! http://anniewhyareyousoangry.wordpress.com

3) Bandcamp

I’ve made all of my releases ever available for download from Bandcamp. Lots of this stuff is sold out physically and was previously impossible to get hold of. It’s all reasonably priced and available to download from the link below!

Sam Isaac on Bandcamp: http://samisaac.bandcamp.com

For more information on anything or to get in touch, please go to my myspace page (www.myspace.com/samisaac) or my website (www.samisaac.co.uk).
Maybe become a fan of me on Facebook. Just type "Sam Isaac" into the search bar and my music page will come up.

If you would like to buy any merchandise including CDs, t-shirts and badges, please go to my online store (http://samisaac.bigcartel.com).

Sam
xx"

No comments: