Thursday 25 March 2010

News - Textures Announce New Front Man

View The Article

Textures have announced a new front man. Here’s the press release:

"TEXTURES is excited to announce that Daniel de Jongh, former front man of the Dutch metal band CILICE, will replace Eric Kalsbeek who left the band earlier this year.

Daniel had to say this about joining TEXTURES:

"I am truly honored to have been asked to replace Eric as vocalist for TEXTURES. TEXTURES is a standout band and is a band which I’ve listened to the last couple of years, like so many other metal-fans out there. Although it was a pretty tough decision to leave my former band CILICE, this was an offer I just couldn’t refuse. The guys in TEXTURES are just a great bunch of people and it is clear that there is and will be loads of inspiration for the next years to come. I also know how much Eric was respected by the fans and I hope that I can assure you guys out there that I will replace him with as much dignity as he did for TEXTURES the last 6 years. All I can say is that we as TEXTURES are ready to rock everyone out there and that the anticipation for the next album can be withhold. We are in writing process at the time and I can reveal that it is going to be kick-ass as always!!

We will see you guys soon!!"

The band about Daniel joining TEXTURES:
"It was really hard for us to part ways with Eric. Emotionally and musically. But Daniel gives us more than enough reasons to prolong our career, more hyped up than ever before. His experience, personality, musical taste and of course his awesome vocal skills make us see the future like a first spring morning after a severe winter-darkness."

Textures 2.0 has just been launched!
Daniel will make his live debut on a select number of shows this summer which will be announced soon."

No comments: