Thursday 29 October 2009

News - Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade Party Hits

View The Article

Slade have a special christmas album coming out on the 23rd of November called "Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade Party Hits". It will be released through Universal Music and has the following track listing:

1. Merry Xmas Everybody
2. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
3. Mama Weer All Crazee Now
4. Let The Good Times Roll / Feel So Fine
5. Coz I Love You
6. Gudbuy To Jane
7. Were Really Gonna Raise the Roof
8. C'mon Feel The Noize
9. My Baby Left Me But That's Alright Mama
10. Skweeze Me Please Me
11. Let's Have A Party
12. Hey Ho Wish You Well
13. Let's Dance
14. I'm A Rocker
15. My Oh My
16. Standing On the Corner
17. Do You Believe In Miracles
18. All Join Hands
19. Oaky Coaky
20. Here's To the New Year

No comments: