Thursday 28 May 2009

Review - Terrorhawk - Now I’m Content

Terrorhawk - Now I’m Content

View The Review

6 out of 10

Aww bugger. I was really hoping I was going to like this from the descriptions, and I actually did for a good minute or so. Then the vocals started. The singer has that high pitched Imbalance thing going on (in fact they sound quite a bit like Imbalance at times) and I just can't get over the fact that he sounds a bit like Miss Piggy. I know, it sounds horrible, and I'm really sorry for saying it, but there it is. If you can get over that then this is really good - hints of the aforementioned Imbalance, early As Friends Rust, Leatherface - I really want to love it, but I just can’t!

Listen: www.myspace.com/terrorhawkmusic

Tracklist:
1. Intro
2. Bird Song Chromatography
3. Dynamite Fight
4. Chemistry
5. Spook Never Stood a Chance

No comments: