Thursday 28 May 2009

Review - Bashy - Catch Me If You Can

Bashy - Catch Me If You Can

View The Review

2 out of 10

I fully expected to totally hate this and, well, I pretty much do. It starts off ok but then slides into a messy mish mash of clichés and dull over production in the space of a couple of tracks. Lots of dull rapping about money, generic beats. Blah. And there's a REALLY annoying "This CD is for promotional use only" sample that plays twice in EVERY FUCKING SONG. Just when I'm starting to get into one of the slightly less rubbish songs Mr smooth voice American tells me when the album is out. I suppose it'll stop people from pirating it, and it's rubbish anyway so it won't make this review any worse I guess.

Listen: www.myspace.com/bashystar

Tracklist:
1. Catch Me If You Can
2. Before Before
3. Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
4. She's a Gangster
5. Travel the World feat N Dubz
6. Change
7. Copy Cat
8. Ransom feat Wretch 32 + Scorcher
9. Living my Dream feat Sirach Charles
10. Life
11. We can do Anything feat Loick and Jamelia
12. Sorry feat 2alon
13. What about me
14. Day Before I Die
15. Kidulthood 2 Adulthood
16. Black Boys

No comments: