Monday 8 June 2009

Review - I Am Hope - I Am Hope

I Am Hope - I Am Hope

View The Review

6 out of 10

I Am Hope are extremely talented and have a very slickly produced self titled EP here, but because they're really nothing new in terms of the music and certainly not the lyrics it's very hard to really feel the energy the band clearly have. Maybe they're a different beast live, but like I said these overproduced recordings seem to have sucked something from what could be a very raw experience. Also, I think I said recently that there must be a factory in South Wales producing rock bands, well here's another example of an indentikit band from that area of the UK.

Listen: www.myspace.com/iamhopemusic

Tracklist:
1. The One We Love
2. To Your Last Breath
3. Out Of The Woods
4. Amnesia
5. The Method, The Practise

No comments: