Friday 12 June 2009

News - Warren Oakes Is Out Of Against Me!

View The Article

Warren Oakes is no longer a part of Against Me!

This is what he said:

"I’ve spent the past 8 years making beautiful music with my best friends and sharing it with amazing people all over the world. I’ve had the honor and privilege of traveling with the most dedicated road dogs on the planet and sharing the stage with the greatest bands. I have been embraced by so many with such graciousness and hospitality and love. Thank you so much to everyone who helped make the dream a reality, especially Tom, James and Andrew. I’ve had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you."

And this is from Tom’s blog:

"We told Warren this afternoon that we are going to look for a new drummer. Andrew, James and I made the decision a couple days ago over lunch. I told them that I didn't want to play music with Warren anymore. They both agreed that this was a necessary step, it's been a long time coming. Warren's heart hasn't been in this for a while now."

No comments: