Monday 24 August 2009

Review - Sick City Club - Valletta (Single)

Sick City Club - Valletta (Single)

View The Review

3 out of 10

This band are damn lucky England have won the Ashes, that's all I can say. Anyone hyped by the airbrushed pricks of Radio One or cited as 'the mainstream darlings of the future' by someone who pays more attention to their hair than their spirit naturally receives the Eldritch stake-burning. I found my head nodding to this, however. My head has obviously served its purpose and, like Freddy Flintoff's knee, needs replacing. Excuse me while I find a suitable kitchen knife. . .

. . . Can't find one. Oh well. I'll just have to try and find some words to describe yet more aurally-beige nonsense, then. This track should be top of the Ikea Radio playlist. Will that do?

Listen: www.myspace.com/sickcityclubmusic

Tracklist:
1. Valletta

No comments: