View The Review
4 out of 10
I believe that the idea behind this was that GLC released the track for remixing, and then made an album out of the best ones. I think this is quite a cool (if rather lazy) idea, especially considering the name and theme of the song.
It’s not a bad song, probably not one of GLCs best but certainly not one of their worst either - but it has to be said, after the third remix I was starting to get just a little bit bored of hearing essentially the same song with different backing. I guess it’s kind of like inverse karaoke, if that makes sense.
I can’t really recommend this that much to be honest, except to GLC completists - otherwise you’d be much better off buying one of their proper albums.
1. Everybody is a DJ (Clean Radio Edit)
2. Everybody is a DJ (Alphabet City Mix)
3. Everybody is a DJ (LP Version)
4. Everybody is a DJ (Digitalsex Mix)
5. Everybody is a DJ (Instrumental)
6. Everybody is a DJ (The Townie Piano Hardcore Mix)
7. Everybody is a DJ (DJ Enzine Mix)
8. Everybody is a DJ (Rhys’ Technology D&B Mix)
9. Everybody is a DJ (Visions of Shiva Mix)