Wednesday 12 May 2010

News - Andrew W.K. One Off London Show

View The Article

Andrew W.K. will be performing a very special solo show on Tuesday 25th May at Den and Centro. Support will come from The Smoking Hearts and Swound.

Andrew W K comments -

"I’m in a state of delirious excitement about my upcoming London show! My wonderful friends at Rock Sound Magazine have always partied hard with me, and now we’re teaming up for a night of celebration that we’ll never forget! It’s a very special chance for us to party together and to eat bananas and run around in circles. It is the sound of rock and the sound of fun! I will bring my keyboard, my microphones, my drum beats, and my head banging. This is not a concert. It is a party. And I consider it a privilege to party with you. The last two London solo shows I did were off the hook, but this one will be WAY off the hook, and off the chain, off the cuff, and we’ll all go off our rockers! The fans and friends I have in the UK mean a lot to me. We’re constructing this dream together. I really love you! It really is true! And I love Rock Sound, London and most of all, I love music. PARTY HARD!"

Rock Sound comment -

'Rock Sound is proud, excited, chuffed, stoked and generally ecstatic to present a one-off Andrew WK solo show in London this month!

This exclusive show, hosted in association with Big Machine Media, will see Mr W.K. bring the party for an intimate audience (275 capacity!) at the Den & Centro venue in London on May 25.

At the gig Andrew will also be taking time to meet and greet fans, so come hang out!

Keep checking back for www.rocksound.tv for more info!'

Tickets are priced £9.50 (plus booking fee) and are on sale here - http://www.stargreen.com/find?Q=ANDREW

No comments: